Friday 22 October 2010

Questionnaire Results.


I produced 10 copies of my questionnaire and distributed them throughout 10 different pupils in my school age ranged between Year 7 to Year 13.

l        From my questionnaire I found that the most popular type of magazine which pupils from King Henry VIII school prefer is GOSSIP magazines with 5 votes out of 10.
l        The results from my questionnaire show that the preferred masthead is OUR SCHOOL with 5 votes out of 10.
l        The favourite slogan from my questionnaire results is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW with 4 votes out of 10 the joint second favourite results are NEWS FOR YOU and GOSSIP FOR YOU.
l        The top 5 stories/ topics that my target audience had voted for (in order of most popular) are;
1st - DRUGS & HEALTH PROBLEMS.
2nd - SECRETS & SCANDAL.
3rd - CLUBS & ACTIVITIES.
l        The FAVOURITE main images people voted for are of STUDENTS and TEACHERS.
l        BLUE, BLACK and YELLOW were the most popular colours.
l        All the results will now help me with my decisions of the plan and the making of my School Magazine Front Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment