Wednesday 9 March 2011

Finnished Front Cover


This is my finished front cover, I think that it is pretty good, I decided to use a white background so that the images and the sell and strap lines stand out better. I have used so many different colours on the front page because then the page would attract people towards the magazine. I have used two different subsidiary images which are of two different bands and dance groups. My masthead stands out on the page as it is bright yellow and large in font. I have included all neccessary information on the page such as includeing a barcode, date of publishing and website. I decided to remove the backgound on the main image so that it wouldn't distract peoples eyes from the sell lines and strap lines around the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment